lick provides a pass through service. It does not host content. Flick transmits material sent to and from its customers, and does not exercise any control over the contents its customers share. Flick does not make any copy of content, other than to briefly cache content for delivery. Flick does not, and cannot, modify or alter the content it transmits.
Flick respects the intellectual property rights of others and requires those that use our services. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, remove or disable access to material on streamed through Flick’s service that infringes upon the copyright rights of others. We also may, at our discretion, remove or disable accounts that are providing infringing material or are engaged in infringing activity. In the event that any users of our services repeatedly infringe on others’ copyrights, we may in our sole discretion terminate those individuals’ rights to use our services.
If you believe that your content has been used on our service in any manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify Flick’s copyright agent by written notice. The notice should include the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed, including a copy of the copyrighted work or the web page address where the copyrighted work may be found;
- Identification of the location of the material you claim has been infringed, or the link or reference to another website that contains the material you claim has been infringed;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material at issue is not authorized by the copyright owner, the agent of the copyright owner or the law; and
- A statement by you that the information in this notification is accurate and a statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner of the material allegedly infringed or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Notices which meet all of these requirements will be considered “DMCA Notices” for purposes of Flick’s repeat infringer policy. Flick’s copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached at the following:
100 Mamaroneck Ave
Mamaroneck, New York 10543
Repeat Infringer Policy
Flick reserves the right to remove or disable access to material on our service that infringes upon the copyright rights of others. Flick will, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, terminate a user’s account if it is determined the user is a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer is a user for whom Flick has received more than three (3) DMCA notifications. Flick, however, reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate a user at any time for copyright infringement, even without receiving a DMCA notice.
Upon receiving a DMCA notice, Flick will provide a copy of the notice to the affected user. If the affected user provides Flick with a counter-notice that complies with this policy in response to the DMCA notice and the copyright owner providing the DMCA notice does not answer or during the course of legal proceedings a court finds that the Flick user has not infringed a copyright, the DMCA notice will not count as a notification for purposes of Flick’s repeat infringer policy. Likewise, if the copyright owner retracts his or her notice, it will not count as a DMCA notification under this policy.